Now Offering Tuning Fork Therapy
What is bio-field therapy? Bio-field therapy refers to a group of therapies that effect change in people’s health and well-being by interacting with their bio-field. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) defines bio-fields as “energy fields that purportedly surround and penetrate the human body”
What is Tuning Fork Therapy
Like adjusting a piano, your body can be tuned to achieve optimal physical balance. Tapping two tuning forks will instantaneously alter your body’s biochemistry and bring your nervous system, muscle tone and organs into harmonic balance. Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments because they emanate perfect sine wave sound patterns that allow you to fine-tune instruments to the proper pitch.
When you strike a tuning fork however, you’ll notice how it causes the air around the fork to vibrate, sending out very strong vibrating impulses through the air. Because of this, they have been adopted by healers who use them to increase the amount of energy on parts of the body they are trying to heal.
All you do is strike a fork and place it near any body part you wish to heal. They are also used in energetic healing, for example, by putting them in the vicinity of the different chakras or energy centers located along the spine. These energy centers also just happen to be where the nerve centers are found along the spine that send impulses to the different organs, so by energizing these areas, you stimulate the organs into greater health-giving activity.
Why do i use Tuning Forks?
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, dream work and meditation
- Brings your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns