Thinking about indulging more in healing yourself or others? Our Reiki classes break down into 3 Attunment Levels they are listed below
What Is Reiki Attunement
This is the process by which a Reiki teacher (often called a reiki master) passes on the ability to channel the Reiki energy. In order for anyone to personally connect with Reiki and use this energy system for themselves and for others the must receive an attunement (sometimes called initiation or empowerment). This step can not be taken lightly. This attunement should be considered permanent.
- Anyone can get an attunement and channel Reiki, it require no special ability……
- ….However the person should have a sincere desire to help themselves and a willingness to practice and use Reiki for the benefit of life.
- Reiki seekers sometimes choose to fast or refrain from eating meat or smoking before being attuned to Reiki. This is not essential. You must however be sober to receive and accept the attunment from the Reiki teacher.
- It helps to be in a meditative receptive state at the time the attunement is done.
- The Reiki teacher will instruct you on where to sit and the particular hand positions you should hold.
- It is recommended that you drink lots of water after an attunnement.
Some symptoms that may showman after an attunemnet include:
- Physical and emotional release
- excessive gas
- unusually vivid dreams
Level 1 or first degree reiki is activated my intention- That is you intend or mentally command it to run. To keep the flow of reiki does not involve mental strain or intense will, just a subtle intention and willingness. This level is for those who would like to do reiki on themselves and focus on self healing.
The Reiki second degree training and attunement focusses on specific and direct use of Reiki energy. The ability to initiate healing through the energy field where distance is no obstacle is introduced. This is for those with a desire to not only treat themselves and family but to professionally practice reiki.
Prerequisite: Self healing for 6 months or more.
Reiki Master Level
The Master level is for those who are seeking to work with Reiki energy on a deeper level and would like to give attunemnts to others.
Prerequisites: Practitioner for at least 2 years
Want to know our class schedule please fill out the form below
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Class interested in ‘ type=’select’ options=’Reiki level1,Reiki level2,Reiki Master Level’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]