Everybody loves cheese right?
Oh the struggles, everybody loves cheeses right? well I know for me the hardest part about my Vegan journey was not leaving out the meat but boy oh boy the cheeses and Sour cream sheesh. I was basically going insane for about a year before i was able to say ok no cheese, even after i knew exactly what cheese dies to the body. If you don’t already know what cheese does to you then allow me to enlighten you. Cheese turns directly into mucus as soon as it hits the stomach yes that is correct and we all are a aware that mucus is the one and only cause of dis-ease to the body. How you ask? it is the only way bad bacteria which cause your cells to loos energy and oxygen can travel through the body i’ll indulge deeper on this topic later but to hold you over click this video to hear more :Dr Sebi and mucus
I put together a video to show you guys exactly how to make a vegan Grilled cheese sandwich.
- Vegan cheese I choose Daiya because it stretches well ,it’s soy free and gmo free and it’s vegan
- Earth balance butter which is also vegan and no soy or gmo’s
- Bread of your choice
- Toast one side of each peice of bread
- Lay 2 slices of Daiya cheese on bread
- Put in skillet and toast both sides
- Eat and enjoy